Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
LED car light refers to the use of LED technology for both external and internal lighting.External lighting involves thermal limits and EMC issues, as well as many complex criteria for unloading load tests.LED car lights can be widely used to create the interior environment, the service life of 50,000 hours, LED structure is strong, not easy to be affected by vibration, the use of light output brightness will not significantly decline.LED car lights are suitable for various lighting applications of automotive electronics, including headlights (high beam and low beam), fog lights, taillights, brake lights, steering lights, daytime driving lights, pedal lights, instrument lights, license plate lights, door lights, interior lights, width lights, navigation, entertainment systems, backlights and indicators.
The advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of LED car lights
1. energy saving: it is directly converted from electric energy to light energy by light-emitting diodes. Compared with ordinary automobile light bulbs, the power consumption is only 1/10 of that of traditional lamps, which can better save fuel consumption and protect automobile circuits from being burnt out by excessive load current.
2. environmental protection: no ultraviolet and infrared light in the spectrum, heat, no radiation, glare small, and waste recyclable, no pollution does not contain mercury elements, can safely touch, is a typical green lighting led source.
3. long life: the lamp body is not loose part, there is no filament light burning, heat deposition, light decline and other shortcomings, in the appropriate current and voltage, service life can reach 8-100,000 hours, more than 10 times longer than the life of traditional light source.(with the feature of one-time replacement and lifetime use)
4.High brightness and high temperature resistance.(electrical energy is directly converted into light energy, with low heat output. It can be completely touched by hands, which is safe and reassuring.)
5.Small size.The calculator can change lamps and lanterns mode at will, make automobile modelling diversification.Automobile manufacturers like LED, is the advantages of LED itself decided.
6.Good stability, led seismic performance: resin packaging, not easy to break, easy storage and transportation.
7.High luminous purity, clear and bright colors, no lamp shade filtering, light wave error within 10 nanometers.
8, the reaction speed is quick, need not hot start time, can give light in microsecond, the traditional glass shell bulb has 0.3 second delay, can prevent rear-end, ensure traffic safety.
LED car lights disadvantages
1: LED lights cost more than ordinary lights.(at present, with the continuous popularity of LED application, the price will be further reduced)
2: difficult to popularize car headlights, heat dissipation is not good, heat dissipation is not easy to handle light decay, affect the life of the lights.
LED vehicle light application obstacle
1. Compared with incandescent bulbs, the cost of using LED is still high. According to the quantity and quality of LED, the price is several times to ten times of similar incandescent bulb products.Although high-power LED has already appeared, its cost is also proportional to its power size. The decline rate of global production cost of automotive LED will be one of the main factors affecting the large-scale application of automotive LED in the future.
2. As terminal consumers have higher and higher requirements on the appearance of car lights, and with the increasing number of LED applications for car lights, the probability of LED problems is increasing, so the requirements on the performance and reliability of LED products are becoming higher and higher.At the same time, vehicle manufacturers are increasingly demanding requirements for LED suppliers.
3. With the growing scale of the automotive LED market, more and more new suppliers are bound to be added, resulting in intensified competition and uneven product quality of suppliers, which is bound to affect the reputation of the market and thus affect the final consumer demand.As long as LED costs are kept at the same level as incandescent bulbs, leds will be used on a large scale in all but the most affordable cars.
The advantages of LED car lights
For cars, LED light sources (not limited to headlights) have the following seven advantages:
1. Energy saving and low cost: the luminous efficiency of LED is up to 80%~90%. If we use our daily energy-saving lamps as an analogy, energy-saving lamps can save 4/5 more energy than incandescent lamps, while LED can save 1/4 more energy than energy-saving lamps.In cars, the same daytime running lights use only 20 times less energy than the halogen ones.The cost of LED components is also greatly reduced year by year, and the current cost and price is still in the annual decline of more than 20%.
2. Extremely long life: the LED components used in cars can reach the level of 50,000 hours, and the well-known automobile light supplier has been able to provide the LED components with a life of 100,000 hours, which is equivalent to 11 years.In consideration of the light use frequency, basically in the design life of the vehicle, LED components do not need to be replaced.By contrast, xenon lamps last only about 3,000 hours.And leds enrich the shapes and lines of the headlights, making them more recognizable at night.
3, good durability: LED component structure is simple, impact resistance, shock resistance is very good, not broken, can be very good to adapt to various environments.
4. LED components are small, compact and convenient for layout and modeling design: this is a huge advantage of LED, which fully meets the evolutionary needs of automobile
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.